Thursday, August 28, 2008

Rainy

Hey all.

It's been rainy and a little chilly in Deutschland, but that's fine with me. I'm pretty sure it's darn hot in Cairo now. (Above is a photograph of the Marienplatz, next to the famous Glockenspiel on a recent rainy Saturday.)

It has taken me awhile to adjust to my work schedule here, but things are finally moving along. Yesterday I launched a photo blog called My Munich for my hosts at the Sueddeutsche Zeitung, jetzt.de. I'm trying to write it all in German, so it's a challenge, but also just a fun way to keep shooting and share my experiences and thoughts with German readers. Each post will have at least one photo gallery in it. To see the photo gallery, click on the photo, then click again where you see the forward arrow to advance the slide show. Check it out!

And I'm going to start posting stuff here, some from the My Munich blog, and some other stuff just so the 'rents can get to know my new zuHause (home).

No comments: